Sunday, December 19, 2004

home sweet home

Pardon me for not being actively updating my blog for the past 2 months or so. School was taking up almost all of my time, plus I had a bunch to do because I decided to come home. And now I'm back.

Strangely, and beyond my own expectations, nothing has really changed much in Melaka. People, places, and even the radio stations seem to be playing the same old songs after 2 years. Besides some major road changes, everything else seems stagnant.

Anyway, I'm glad that I have survived yet another tough semester. The past semester though, different from all other semesters, could never get any better. Once again, USC footbal finished first in the nation and we will be heading to Miami for the national championship game at Fedex Orange Bowl. To add a little spice to it, our starting quarterback Matt Leinart won the Heisman trophy. There is really no other better time to be a Trojan.

Besides football, I have had a great semester too, mostly from taking the loudspeaker building class. I have completed my project and now I have a pair of working speakers. Although they might not be the best pair, but I am really satisfied with what I was able to produce. Each student in that class also made a final presentation at JBL in front of professionals, and I mean real-hardcore-legendary-audio professionals. It was really cool.

I will have a busy holiday this time mainly because of an unplanned trip to Japan. I was invited to be further interviewed by Sony in Japan, although I wish to spend more time with my family and friends in Malaysia.

Until next time. Peace. And happy holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know George Vreeland Hill?

jhtham said...

No I don't. And who are you by the way?