Friday, September 02, 2005

Busy week

After a long and busy week, I will finally get my share of "rest" tomorrow before starting another busy week, at a different place. For your information, I am currently working at Shinagawa, Tokyo. On Sunday though, I will fly to Nagasaki for work (Sony has a FAB there) and will be there until Wednesday. From what I have heard from my co-workers, although Nagasaki is known as a "tourist" place, but because I am going there for work and not to travel, it will not be as fun. That should be a reason good enough for me not to bring my camera gear with me. Sigh. But what to do. After about 2 months here, I noticed that people here work like cr@zy. Not all of them, but most of them (or should I say us??).

At last, after a long wait since last January, football is finally here. Can't wait to see the USC Trojans kick asses, and of course, NFL is kicking in too. The Trojans will be playing at Hawaii this weekend, against the Warriors of the University of Hawaii. Too bad I can't be there with my pals. I would like to say Happy Birthday to Calvin, my ex roommate, who will be celebrating his birthday with the Trojans inHawaii.

That's all folks.

No comments: