Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I miss Thai food in L.A.

Ha, finally something different for my dinner! As opposed to regular Japanese meals, I took a daring move to try a small Thai restaurant called "rak thai" near the train station that I get off to go home. Unfortunately, it was not as good as I thought it would be. It was a restaurant I believe run by the Thai's, but the taste of the "pad thai" I ordered was nothing compared to that of "Palm's Thai" of Los Angeles, on Hollywood Blvd. And besides Thai food, I have also had Korean food here - same result, I would pick Korean food of K-town L.A. over Korean food that I had here anytime, anyday.

...which makes me start thinking "how long should my stay in Tokyo be?" and "where is my next stop if I decide to go?"

The temperature has gone down quite a bit suddenly. Maybe it is officially fall now. Can't wait for the amazing fall scenery here. Though the sad thing is that there is nobody to go to places with.

By the way, (I know this is totally random and/or completely meaningless for those who don't follow college football) but I will still like to annouce that the USC Trojans beat Oregon ducks last weekend and we are 3-0!!!

Oh yeah, Olympus just announced a new digital SLR, E-500. Should be quite a competition in the amateur level DSLR market.

Oh, is IPOD nano a big hit in Malaysia???

Fight on.

Peace out.

No comments: