Monday, October 10, 2005

秋雨

It has been raining here for the past 3 days. As this is my first fall experience in Japan, so it was kind of unexpected as fall in LA is virtually rainless. I am actually enjoying the final day of my long weekend. Due to the wet weather, I had to change my plans to go shopping instead of going out to take more pictures. Thanks to the rain, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a guitar. Now, I will have one extra thing to do when I am at home.

Also, I was away for two days last week for a visit to SONY's semiconductor factory in Kyushu. Went into the cleanroom and did not like it at all. Can't imagine how one can work in there for long hours.

If money did not exist in this world, would you still be doing what you are doing now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.