Sunday, November 07, 2004

And the Trojans survived in foggy Oregon

What a close game! However, the mighty Trojans hung on to win and remains undefeated. I usually spend my Saturdays in Fall watching USC football. When I just got to California, I knew absolutely nothing about football (of course I'm talking about American football), now, I think I would still qualify to become an average commentator. For those who don't know American football, which is roughly about the entire population of the earth minus the Americans, it's actually a good sports. It involves a lot of preparation, both physically and mentally, perfect execution, and a whole lot of discipline and courage to win a game. Looking at the pace of the USC Trojans now, we are most likely to play in the National Championship Game in Miami in January. Hrm...since it will be my final year as an undergraduate, maybe I should be part of the crowd in Orange Bowl. Still deciding though.

No comments: