Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving holiday

Finally I have a chance to sit down and write a couple of lines. I have been enjoying my 4 day weekend, mostly by hanging out at my girlfriend's place playing this game called Katamari Damacy on PS2. Although the game looks stupid but it's really funny and entertaining, definitely a good family game.

Anyway, my interview at San Jose went well and I should know the result by the end of next week. The entire interview was quite long, it took about 3 hours. First, there was the interview by human resource for 20 minutes, then technical interview by the engineers for 30 minutes, then a written logical thinking test for an hour and they were all in Japanese. Luckily I have a cousin in San Francisco, so before and after the interview, I got to hang out with him.

Now, my long weekend is coming to an end and I have to really start doing my final project for a class which is building a real loudspeaker. Without me knowing, this semester will end in a week (at least for classes but I still have to take my finals throughout the first two weeks of December). You might think that I must be very happy now but conversely, it's kind of sad because this will be my last football season. I wonder when would be the next time to return to the Los Angeles Coliseum to watch the mighty USC Trojans.

No comments: