Friday, November 05, 2004

Trying to post a picture, and...

Wow, I am impressed by this blogger thing. Now I would have no excuse not to be in touch frequent enough, if you will, with my very much missed family, relatives, and friends back home. It's 1 am here in LA on a chilly Thursday night/Friday morning, with some clouds in a semi clear sky. I just got back from the computer lab across my apartment. How sad was that, Thursday night in a computer lab?!?! Worse still, my lab partner and I actually could not get the correct waveform.

Back to the better side of things. I finally started "da" blog this afternoon. So far it has been a lot of fun, so keep checking back. I figured this will be a perfect place for me to complain about many things, or even scream-at-you-because-my-waveform-ain't-right.

This week seemed to pass by real fast. Probably because I had two midterms to spend my time on. I shall play some basketball tomorrow to flex my muscles and joints. Peace.

No comments: