Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Interview again

I just got myself into trouble again. Not always a bad thing though because I am going to San Jose for an interview with Sony. Because of that, I will have to prepare myself a lot since I do not wish to blow this chance. The Sony Japan website is so cool. Even though you might not read Japanese, but it's definitely worth checking out.

Besides preparing for the interview, I would also have to prepare for a presentation for my district's general meeting this Friday, the day before my interview. On top of that, as usual, I have my weekly school work to deal with. What a busy November! Thanks to Thanksgiving though, I will have a rather short week next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heard that u're safe & sound back in LA, after a good interview. 4got to tell u to tell sony to improve on their tv ( mine somehonw needs a repair every 2 yr), so i'm never gonna buy a sony again....tcf